Service terms and claims
Icelandair Cargo takes protection of your personal information seriously and respects your privacy.
Here is a summary of how Icelandair Cargo approaches your privacy rights, collection, usage and processing of your personal information:
- Icelandair Cargo will provide you with details about the information we are gathering and what we will do with it.
- Icelandair Cargo will put in place measures and use methods to keep your information secure and protected.
- Icelandair Cargo will make sure your data protection rights are respected and to give you more control over your own information.
- Icelandair Cargo will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you relevant offers.
- Icelandair Cargo will not send you marketing material if you tell us you don’t want to receive it. However, we will continue to send you important updates and information on a service or product which you have purchased, in order to keep you informed of your booking, service or your freigh transport.
We will provide you with some specific examples of the processing of your personal information. If you have further inquiries, please contact us via e-mail by writing to [email protected].